Monday 18 November 2013

[Advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys?

 images confused galDear Tee,
I am 23 years old and I am still a virgin, I’ve dated four guys since I came to the university. The first guy broke up with me for no reason, so did the other three. When we started dating, I told them I am a virgin that I wanted to remain so until marriage, and they said they didn’t mind, that the love was all that matters. But later, they felt I could be cajoled into having s*x not knowing I was really serious. Now I’m in my finals, its hard to still remain a virgin, most especially in this era where s*x is a normal thing. I’m ashamed to even tell my friends that I’ve not had s*x, because they will never believe me and they’d laugh at me. I’m confused, I’ve been heart broken so many times, please I need advice . I don’t know if I am strong enough to go on.

Hello dearie,

I am so proud of you… Its a good thing to keep your virtue and the best part of you should be kept for someone who truly deserves you….and that is your husband….on your wedding night. How sweet the experience would be, think about it. Dear, it does not matter what the world thinks about you, it does not matter what your friends think about you…what matters is what Go think about you, what matters is the fact that you are doing the right thing. Girl, you are stronger than you think, trust me…you have come a long way and this is not the time to let go of your virtue.

 Those guys you dated are not meant for you and trust me, they do not love you as they claimed. Never worry, a man that would cherish, love, respect you comes sooner than you think. Not all men are dogs, some still appreciate decent ladies like you. You don’t need your friends to believe you…you only need ‘you’ to believe in you.

 It does not matter the numbers of men that broke your heart….what matters most is that you are still standing despite all challenges. Don’t be fooled, you would still have been heartbroken if you had give in to their s*xual demands. You should be glad that among the ‘rare few’ that are still upright. I strongly advise you to continue to uphold your value and virtue, never look down on yourself, you are the best ever and a good man would go length just to be your man. Continue to say NO TO s*x till you are married.
Wish you well,
Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment