Wednesday 22 January 2014

Chichi Neblett Says She will Choose Her Career Over Marriage




Chichi Neblett will not trade her career for a man again, not after she got heartbroken from her ex-hubby, Roger Quartey, who was unable to keep his zips up and married another lady, while celebrities like OAP Toke Makinwa are getting married even if it means secret marriage, others hooking up with old enemies like Genevieve Nnaji and the rest fighting dirty with men like Huddah Monroe and Prezzo in Kenya, the mother of one is happy with her new life
 
Chichi says “Well I can’t say yes, and I can’t say no either. As a woman you will always need a husband to make a family. So I can’t say I will choose my career over marriage and I can’t say either that I will leave my career for a man too, because no man wants a liability as a wife. My career is very important to me. The so-called husband can leave you at anytime.
Chichi Neblett Says She will Choose Her Career Over Marriage
But with you career, once you put in your all, and making your ends meet, even if he leaves you, you can stand on your feet because you were not so much of a waste product. But trust u me, I think both of them are very important. So it’s hard to choose one. But, if I am pushed to choose one, I will choose my career,” she explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment