Thursday 23 January 2014

Felipe Massa Pays A Touching Tribute To Michael Schumacher

 

Formula 1 driver Michael Schumacher’s lucky charm from Africa has been found but fears are growing that he could be left in a permanent vegetative state, Felipe Massa paid a touching tribute to Schumacher as experts warned his former teammate is unlikely to recover from his devastating brain injury, despite the support from fans and friends, Michael’s wife, Corinna and other close family and friends have not been able to mask their concerns that he is nowhere near making a recovery after his skiing accident in France.
Massa wrote: “Dear Michael, my good friend, you have helped so much in my career, and I pray for you every day.When I drove a kart your name was on my helmet and now I want to see you more than ever before – as always. I embrace you! I pray for you, my brother.”

It is reported that Michael’s lungs, immune system and kidneys could all sustain lasting harm the longer he receives the anaesthetics to keep him sedated at the University Hospital.His beloved wooden-beaded Shamballa bracelet from Africa which is his good-luck talisman which he wore for all his 307 F1 races during his conquest of seven F1 world titles has been placed beside his bed.
Experts have speculated the severe damage he suffered to his brain when he smashed his head on rocks at the resort of Meribel on December 29 could result in him being left in a permanent vegetative state.

No comments:

Post a Comment