Wednesday 15 January 2014

Fuse ODG: My Singles Makes No Sense To The Flesh

 

Fuse ODG is not like those artistes Iyanya spoke about who are unable to handle money when they get it, he is a man in his own league, after his hit single ‘Azonto’ was released, life suddenly became a bed of roses, where he can now dine with kings and wake up beside princesses, the Ghanaian UK based musician and pioneer of the This Is New Africa #TINA movement really had his craziest year in 2013.
In an interview with NY DJ on Homestretch Bumper to Bumper on Kapital Radio in Kumasi, Fuse ODG says “There’s no way I could have come this way without my creator. God is involved in everything we have achieved. God has been so merciful to us and continues to grant us all the desires of our heart. My successes in terms of my hit singles don’t not make sense to the flesh.
There is a spiritual force behind us which is God….. Of course, I may say I work hard but that does not make up. I just don’t even understand”
Fuse ODG: My Singles Makes No Sense To The Flesh
For two years, he has won a lot of awards and gave been nominated in many awards, with worldwide recognition, he is the first African act to perform at the Music of Black Origin Awards MOBO where he won the MOBO award for Best African Act, his feat is unparallel.
Fuse ODG won four awards at the 2013 Urban Music Awards held in London, he was nominated in six categories and he took home the Best Single, Best Collaboration, Artist of the Year as well as the Best Music Video award, leaving his contenders with nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment