Monday 6 January 2014

Ideye ready for new celebration


Football | Super Eagles


 




















Dynamo Kyiv attacker, Brown Ideye says he’s perfected a new act which he’ll unveil the next time he scores a goal in a competitive game.
The 25-year-old hinted supersport.com in December 2013 that he could potentially leave the Ukrainian club in January.
If he does not leave during the January transfer window however, he will likely line-up for the 26-time Ukrainian champions against Romanian club, Steaua Bucuresti in a friendly game on January 27.
Oleg Blokhin’s side won’t play competitively until February 20 when they face Valencia in a first leg, round of 32 fixture in the Uefa Europa League at the Olimpiyskyi.

Ideye has promised to do something dramatic if he plays and scores in that game.
“I have not told anyone this previously. From this moment, I will perform a dance move, anytime I score in a competitive game,” Ideye exclusively told supersport.com.
This will come as a surprise to many but Ideye insists he has a lot of surprises up his locker in the new year.
“Those who really know me will tell you I am not a big fan of night clubs, parties or raucous celebrations.
“I am more of a laid back guy and even my wife who knows I can dance and has never seen me do it before.
“The fans should watch out for my dance steps whenever I score because that will now be a trademark of my celebrations from this moment,” he said.
Ideye has scored five times in 23 appearances for Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment