Saturday 11 January 2014

Kate Upton Poses In A ‘Zero Gravity Space’ Environment

 

Kate Upton is good in her game, considered to be one of the best models on planet earth which is why she doesn’t compare herself with other models, to prove that she is exceptionally good, she has taken modelling to another level by shooting her latest magazine cover in “zero gravity space”, inside a chamber that is designed to simulate the weightlessness atmosphere in outer space in celebration of Sports Illustrated magazine’s 50th anniversary issue
In addition to modelling, Kate is trying her hands on acting, she will star in ‘The Other Woman’ alongside Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann. It’s unclear who will get the coveted spot on the cover when the celebratory issue is released on February 11, but editors are reportedly lining up a host of potentials before making a final decision.

“I don’t compare myself with other models,” the beauty explains. “For me, modeling is really about competing with yourself, becoming the best you can be.” Upton also knows her limits. “The truth is that I can’t do facial expressions like [Coco Rocha] and others do. If I pull a goofy face, it doesn’t look cute; I look like a dying animal,” she admits. “But I guess someone likes what I am doing.”
We hope she gets this cover design when the magazine comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment