Saturday 25 January 2014

Victoria Beckham Reveals She Was Bullied As A Child

 

Tom Cruise had to turn Scientology in part due to childhood taunting, Victoria Beckham’s story of being bullied is coming at a time a lot of people are reflecting on Karen Igho’s cyber bullying months back, Victoria said she didn’t fit in with the kids at school because she was focused on pursuing a career on the stage and as a result was teased by her peers, just like her hubby, David Beckham was humiliated by football mates as a kid, meanwhile, Victoria insists she has no intention of rejoining the Spice Girls despite their brief reunion for a one-off performance at the London’s 2012 Olympic Games.

she said “I dreamed with being on a stage. But it was a difficult part of my life. I suffered bullying. I did not fit anywhere… I was ambitious, I made a great effort, I respected teachers and rules. After school I went to dance lessons and singing and acting lessons. Meanwhile the rest of the kids hid for smoking and that kind of things. They pretended to be cool, but I was not like them”.
Fans who expects her to reunite with The Spice Girls, this may not be happening anytime soon: “I will not do that anymore. It was an honour for me being in the Olympic Games. I was so proud of being British. It was the perfect moment for saying: ‘It was wonderful. Thank you very much, but I´m done.’ Sometimes you have to know when leave the party.”

No comments:

Post a Comment