Sunday 12 January 2014

Jennifer Lopez Sued For Sexually Harassing, Rodrigo Ruiz

 

It is really a bad time for Jennifer Lopez, she was sued late 2013 by a man who claimed the singer and Marc Anthony stole his idea for their “Q’ Viva!” and he sued the duo for $25 million, someone else is doing suing her, this time it has to do with naked photos in a mail, a man named Rodrigo Ruiz is suing Lopez for the $10,000 in a claim that she sent him a letter in 2008, demanding he replied with naked photos including his demo CDs.
There was even a romantic affair with Lopez in the deal but she never responded again that got Ruiz depressed and he is exposing her with his letters “I just wanted to let you know that I do remember you and that I am interested in you. I have plans on leaving my husband. But I can’t say much right now so that’s it for now. Send me pictures of you both with clothes and without clothes.”

The second letter reads “This is Jennifer Lopez writing to you again and just to let you know that I got your packages, music, and demos. And just to let you know you need to send me pictures of you with and without clothes.” And finally, “This is Jennifer Lopez and as you can tell its been a while since I last wrote and as you can see I have a new boyfriend which means you’re in for the long haul and you have to put up with the fact that I am f**king him and sucking his d**k.”
Lopez is also being sued for sexual harassment…So much to fight over this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment