Tuesday 21 January 2014

The Rock Surprises His Housekeeper, Esperanza With New Ford Edge


 
While everybody is trying to keep up with their New Year’s resolutions, home cleaning service is becoming lucrative, well former WWE wrestler turned actor, Dwayne Johnson, famously known as The Rock has proven you can be rich if you are his housekeeper, he surprised Esperanza who has been taking of his home for 10 years with a new ride, a Ford Edge… The Rock posted a picture of him and his housekeeper next to the new car on Twitter, “10 years she’s looked after our home like a loving mama. Just surprised Esperanza with a new ride! #WeLoveU”

His daughter , Simone is equally ten years old, which means Esperanza has been there for this beautiful girl since she was born, “[My daughter] Simone is 10 now, and I can appreciate so much, as I get older, how powerful and special a relationship between a daddy and a little girl is. The responsibility is awesome, because it’s going to affect how she relates to all the men in her life.”
The Rock , Esperanza
There are things The Rock likes in a movie, “Number one, there has to be heart, whether it’s a family movie or an action film. And there generally is a sense of loss–something about the family is fractured. I think it comes from my own life. I was brought up as an only child, and we were very close. But when I was 14, we got evicted. We came home to a padlock, and I looked up at my mom and she was crying, and there was nothing to do. 

I remember thinking, This can never happen again. The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody–like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger–and I thought, That can be me. So I started working out. The funny thing is I didn’t realize back then that I was having a defining moment.”
He is having a blast on his success and new life around his family and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment