Tuesday 21 January 2014

Uche Jombo Say She Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheat On Her


 
Cheating is not a funny thing for Mrs. Uche Jombo-Rodriguez. The actress who against all odds has just found love in the eyes of a Brooklyn born lover could not hid her feeling few days ago. The actress is telling whoever care to listen that if he finds out her husband is cheating, she will simply castrate him… That’s serious.
Uche who ran away from home to Lagos at the age of three says… “I will castrate him; believe me! To me, there is no excuse to cheat. It’s either you are with someone or not. And if you are tired of such person, please accord the decency of respecting who they are and their feelings, don’t go making someone look stupid because there is no excuse”. On her wildly reported relationship with a younger chap, the actress says “I have never dated or married someone I was older than in my life.

So, if you have the illusion of someone’s age, that is your business, and I am even too mature for my age. And that is the problem because men of my age are small boys around me; I can’t date them.  I am someone who had to become a mother to some of my siblings at the age of 14. So, I don’t know where the rumour came from”. She concludes. Uche Jombo has grown to be one of the employers of labours in Nollywood. Her production outfit has produced over ten movies and it’s still growing stronger by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment