Monday 20 January 2014

OJB Jezreel Still Scared That He May Still Die After Kidney Transplant

 

Ojb Jezreel went to church for Thanksgiving Service on Sunday, after a successful kidney transplant at St. Leo’s Catholic Church, and ended up crying in front of his three wives, seven little kids who were baffled looking at daddy in tears and the congregation, you just can’t blame him, he thought he would have died during the ordeal, COSON bossTony Okoroji, rapper Illbliss, singer Mr Kool, Jafextra and others were in attendance.
OJB said :”The only thing I will tell is it is understandable and normal to be afraid. I think the real tension starts when you are trying to prove that you aren’t afraid but, you are! I’m afraid, I mean I am afraid of dying even as I’ve come out of this. At least, I’ve seen people come out of this and still die so, I’m afraid! I wouldn’t lie to myself but I’m afraid so I do everything with consciousness but at the same time, I believed that with God everything is possible.

OJB Jezreel Still Scared That He May Still Die After Kidney Transplant
It got to a point where he thought he might not make it out alive during the surgery and that was why he cried inside church. On the surgery table, three to four times they had to try and revive him. After the surgery, the same thing happened twice again. ‘It feels great to be here, I thank God I’m alive to tell you I’m happy. I want to also thank everybody that contributed in one way or the other to my life‘, OJB concludes

No comments:

Post a Comment