Tuesday 28 January 2014

Toni Payne Still Bitter About Her Separation.

 

So it has been tears behind smile for Toni Payne all these while. Just few weeks ago, we reported that Toni Payne enjoyed been single. But now, Toni is not happy about her situation anymore. She has not been able to hang on to any man successfully since her separation while 9ice has moved on. Just last night, Toni Took to her twitter page and tweeted for over an hours showing her bitterness over her failed relationship.
Toni says “I hate writing sob stories about myself or addressing my past but if I can’t use what I have learned to help someone else, then what’s the point. No point faking things. She started. “I used to get so hurt when people say “she is separated” what can she possibly know about love or marriage. I can sit here today, and tell a young lady, this is what I felt I did wrong, this is what I did right. And if I do this, it won’t change things. But the most important thing I wish to share with ladies (especially if you all have kids with the man) is…Never ever harbour any hate in your heart. So many people stay confused because I refuse to hate anyone that I once loved. It’s pointless”. She continued.

“That’s the only way to embrace self and let go of pain. Yes it is very possible to be best of friends with your ex, as long as you have worked on you. I see a lot of mothers drag their kid’s dads through hell because they are still hurt. If you are one, you don’t need it. Find that inner peace in you”. Life should continue…


 

No comments:

Post a Comment