Sunday 26 January 2014

Diddy And Mase Performed Live Together At Beat By Dre Party… Watch Video

 

Diddy and Mase have had a string of hits that rivals any twosome in rap, then they had the biggest beef in the history of rap, they could have been like best of pals like Jay Z and Kanye West … it was reported that Mase went live and asked Diddy to release him from their label, the aproko on our desk is Diddy and Mase are about to do a collaboration as they reunites For Beats By Dre Party, just like MI and Kelly Handsome have settled their long beef on stage during the last festive period.
Mase once said: “Puff always does great collaborations, it’s just you need that flair to make it work. [When I first signed,] he was the guy with the money and I was the guy with the style. I needed the money; he needed my style. I took my style and I took his money and we worked pretty good together.
Now, we gotta go and find some other hot artists to go along with Mase [on Bad Boy]. I don’t [want to] be like Jordan on the Wizards: You gotta surround me with a team now.”
Mase has seen a lot in his career. After hit records, retirement and a failed deal with G-Unit, he’s finally trying to make a comeback to the game. “I’ve been in that contract for 16 years. Yeah, the other day he let me out of it, so big shout-outs to Diddy, I guess he woke up feeling good and he wanted to do something good.”
This is good news, men don’t hold beef for a long time. An album between them may be the next thing…
[Image via Bossip]

No comments:

Post a Comment