Sunday 26 January 2014

Leonardo DiCaprio Giving Chiwetel Ejiofor A Run For Oscar Award

 

Leonardo DiCaprio chances of winning an Oscar is positive because the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences has determined that DiCaprio is one of the four producers who will walk away with a statuette should The Wolf of Wall Street win Best Picture, he rose to fame playing the heartthrob leads in Titanic and Romeo and Juliet in the ’90s, and seems not to have changed a bit, it may not be easy for Dicarprio though with Chiwetel Ejiofor gunning for his first award, he may not give Dicaprio a free ride to winning an Oscar this year.
We have celebrated Lupita Nyong’o’s wins especially after beating the likes of Julia Roberts and Oprah WinfreyChiwetel may reproduce this feat at Oscar but Dicaprio wants us to know he hasn’t change in his feats when it comes to great movies and winning awards.


“Turning 40 isn’t an issue for me,” he said “I haven’t really changed in any significant way as an individual or as an actor since I was 16 when my career was beginning to take off. I had a vision of what I wanted to do with my life and I’ve pretty much stuck to that ever since.”
He has appeared nude, played scenes of extreme partying and drug taking in movies which is what a few actors can only do.”I felt like a rock star making this film, especially when we were shooting scenes in front of all the extras and spraying champagne,” he admitted.”I had a lot of fun doing it, but I didn’t get so wrapped up that I wanted to indulge myself away from the set.”
We will see her Oscar goes at the end of the day…For the Grammy, people like Femi Kuti have their hearts pounding because they may end up becoming the winners at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment