Thursday 9 January 2014

Alesha Dixon Desperate To Keep Daughter, Azura Out Of Limelight

 
We were taken aback when Britain’s Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon and a Nigerian dancer, Azuka Ononye, who once earned about £1.25k a month, started dating, people whispered that Azuka wanted her for money, a story that was rubbished, with Azura Sienna their daughter now 14 weeks, Alesha has started work but wants Azura out of the paparazzo’s way.
She recently launched her first fragrance Rose Quartz and talks about motherhood. Once upon a time, Azuka was the backing dancer for Alesha before they got to know each other better, she said : “I have been fully in the mummy zone! She has become my world! She’s only 14 weeks – she smiles all the time. I haven’t shown her off yet, I try and keep [her] out the limelight as much as I can. I just want to keep everything balanced.”

Alesha Dixon Desperate To Keep Daughter, Azura  Out Of  Limelight
She admitted: “I did feel a little nervous today when I left the house but I’m alright now.” She is now choosy on the type of projects she undertakes because she needs time with Azuka and Azura “I love it [motherhood] but it feels great to be back at work. Today is my first day back! The next thing I have is BGT in 10 days. It’s full on but I’m looking forward to it. When we all get together it is like going back to school. Everyone turns into little kids again. I can’t wait to see what it brings this time.”
Welcome back Alesha.

No comments:

Post a Comment