Thursday 9 January 2014

Sophia Bush Got To Know Herself Better By Dating The Wrong Guys


 
Brooke Davis and Lucas Scott, the fictions characters of the once popular Season series, ‘One Tree Hill’ were never meant to be just like Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray shouldn’t have dated in the first place… ironically, they were stars in this movie but when Sophia caught the handsome Chad unable to stop chasing after hotel heiress Paris Hilton and cheating on her, she kicked him away and started dating Google program manager Dan Fredinburg. Sophia has admitted that the wrong guys have always come her way, we are wondering if Dan is one of them too.
She said “I’ve dated a couple of the wrong guys, but I’ve also had great love in my life. I think every woman on Earth has dated the wrong guy at some point.”She said: “At the end of the day, I’m an open book. If I were looking at myself objectively,
[I'd say] I’m a strong person and that can translate into a strong personality. I’ll give all the space in the world to fairness, but I don’t have any room for intolerance.”
Sophia talked about her charity work “I have a lot of passion for society and how we should be treating each other. I’m a sucker for heroism.”
We hope she doesn’t make the same mistake she did with Chad with Dan…

No comments:

Post a Comment