Thursday 9 January 2014

Lady Gaga To Open Michael Jackson Memorabilia Museum


 
Someone is remembering the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and it is no other person than Lady Gaga, she is ready to spend big as she plans on opening a museum that will contain her large collection of Michael Jackson memorabilia, she is indeed a great fan of Michael and this is the reason she will want to put all the memorabilia in a safe location where people can come and see them, not that she is doing it for money because she got enough, the proceeds from the museum will go to charity.
She said “I will put together a museum and put the money to a foundation he cares about,” Gaga told UK newspaper The Mirror. “The reason I bought Michael’s clothes was because my tour clothes mean more to me than anything, my awards, records.
I believe they carry the energy and memories of the night.With Michael’s clothes being sold when he was not here made me feel really uncomfortable, upset and I don’t why. I take care of them – they are in the right temperature and are preserved. I have spent millions.”
Lady Gaga To Open Michael Jackson Memorabilia Museum
Gaga used a fake name in buying most of these items and she got a plan while she was doing this “Gaga is a huge Michael fan, and she feels that there needs to be a real museum to celebrate his life and work,” a source said. “She has been stocking up on items from all over the world. Some of her purchases have been under different names so that she is not overpaying for artifacts. But now she has a few pieces she is planning out the next stage of where the location for the museum should be.”
The location of this museum may be in Gary, Indiana which the hometown of Michael but she have to get permission from Michael’s estate to get a copyright permission, of course she will definitely get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment