Tuesday 7 January 2014

Cameron Diaz Confesses Trying Botox Procedure On Her Face

 

It is cosmetic surgery confession time, we can name a lot of celebrities who has gone through the knife to elude age, most of them denied it when they were confronted with the procedure, Kim Kardashian is not forth coming with what really made her maintain her shape after the birth of Nori, still under debate but Cameron Diaz has admitted that she has tried using Botox in the past, but she really looked ugly that she had to stop.
Diaz is excited aging gracefully rather than visiting doctors to cheat age on their bodies, the counselor actress who is currently promoting her new Body Book said: “I’ve tried Botox before, where it was like a little tiny touch of something. It changed my face in such a weird way that I was like, ‘No, I don’t want to be like that.’ I’d rather see my face ageing than a face that doesn’t belong to me at all.”

She got wrinkles already and she is not complaining : “I love [them,] I don’t mind. It’s like, ‘Guess what this means, I’ve smiled my whole life.’ I love life, I’m happy I don’t have a problem with that.” She added: “I still splurge on french fries. Discipline is not deprivation. I used to live on processed fast food. I drank a ton of soda and ate greasy, cheesy foods constantly. I’d eat until I hurt myself! I would literally be lying there going, ‘Why did I do that? If you understand how your body works you can make the right choices. I used to have bad acne and little white bumps. I cut out dairy and my skin changed completely.”
That is a good tips from Diaz, getting old is beautiful she believes.

No comments:

Post a Comment