Tuesday 7 January 2014

Maheeda: "My Daughter Isn't Aware Of My Unclad Pictures"

  

photo - Maheeda: "My Daughter Isn't Aware Of My Unclad Pictures"
In her most recent interview, singer Caroline Sam, better known to Nigerians as Maheeda, confessed that her 17-year-old daughter is yet to see the "adult" pictures of her mother.
"My daughter is not even aware these unclad pictures exist, even though she has seen pictures of me in bikini. She is not even allowed access to the social media," the celebrity disclosed.
"I am 31, and I had my daughter when I was 17. I do not think this is going to affect her in any way. If my mother did something like this, there is no way it would have affected me," she explained."Even if she [the daughter] gets to view them eventually, it's not going to mean anything to her because she has the European mentality.

"I am married, and my husband is Dutch. What I am doing is not alien to him or his family, and he understands. He just laughs whenever he comes across any of my pictures. It's in Africa that we attach much importance to such things and consider it sacrilegious."
The popular Nigerian female artiste further stated that by the time when her daughter turns 18, she would have access to social media and "can decide what she wants."

No comments:

Post a Comment